Green Valley Pecan Company Facebook Bake Off Challenge
Rules & Guidelines
- Eligibility: The Green Valley Pecan Company Bake Off Challenge is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older that reside in Arizona at the time of entry. Employees of Green Valley Pecan Company and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Bake Off Challenge. The Bake Off Challenge is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant ("You") agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Green Valley Pecan Company as final and binding as it relates to the content of the Bake Off Challenge.
- Bake Off Challenge Period: Entries will be accepted on Facebook starting the first of each month and ending on the last day of each month. A new challenge will be conducted each month; all entries must be submitted within the specified month.
- How to Enter: Participants must be entered by posting a photo and comment on Green Valley Pecan Company’s official Facebook page at Green Valley Pecan Facebook. The post must include a photo of the participant with the item he or she made, along with a comment or caption describing what the dish is. The entry must fulfill all Bake Off Challenge requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Green Valley Pecan Company. You may enter only once per month.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Bake Off Challenge (the "Winner") will receive an 8oz bag of pecan halves, valued at approximately $5.25. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Green Valley Pecan Company. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Green Valley Pecan Company’s discretion. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Green Valley Pecan Company to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing. Winner will be notified by a Facebook post on the Green Valley Pecan Company’s page within five (5) days following selection of Winner. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Prize must be claimed in person at the Pecan Store by the Winner. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Bake Off Challenge is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GREEN VALLEY PECAN COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE BAKE OFF CHALLENGE, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: Green Valley Pecan Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Bake Off Challenge should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Green Valley Pecan Company’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Bake Off Challenge. In such case, Green Valley Pecan Company may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Green Valley Pecan Company.
- Facebook: The Bake Off Challenge hosted by Green Valley Pecan Company is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.